What we provide for you:
- Training and continuing education.
- Challenging projects.
- A team approach to project management.
- Leverage the latest technology.
- Work in all aspects of project life cycle.
- The ability to speak with confidence to clients.
- Work in a team setting and manage interns.
- Perform engineering calculations based on laboratory testing, such as determining allowable bearing capacity, PVR, effective PI, allowable pier bearing capacity/side shear resistance, and pier uplift forces/resistances for standard projects.
- Preparation of logs of borings, project layouts, and geotechnical reports when necessary.
- Manage time and workload effectively.
- Work under the supervision and mentoring of experienced civil engineers.
- Initiative to ask questions and research problems.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work within budgets.
- Willingness to work extra hours if needed.
- Working towards Bachelor of Science or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering with a focus in Geotechnical Engineering
- 3.0 GPA or higher